Monday 29 April 2013

Crochet Class and Meeting

Well, Max and I are back from Plett.  What an awfully long drive from here.  We were very lucky with the weather.  There was rain all the way to Grasmere and from there it was overcast with bits of rain and mist all the way to Plett.  By the next morning the rain had gone and we had nothing more. We stayed in a Flexi Club timeshare unit at a resort called Castleton and I was really very pleasantly surprised at the standard of the unit.  I was not aware that Flexi Club has such smart places on their books!!! 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and the usual kitchen, lounge and dining room on 3 floors.

The time has really sped past and we are again having our club meeting this Saturday 4th May.  Brigette and I are hard at work getting everything ready for the crochet class.  We have chosen 5 new stitches and those who are interested will receive a kit containing 3 balls of yarn, a crochet hook and all the necessary notes.  I need to go and get the yarn and hooks so please let me know asap if you are interested.  Those of you who are not interested will have the usual "peace out day".

I have also had a good, long think about the refreshments and have come to the conclusion that the best solution would be to have everyone give a "donation" towards the food etc.  My thinking is that it  is difficult to transport foods and I don't always have numbers until the very last minute.  So how does R50 each sound?

Please let me know as soon as you can how many friends you will be bringing with you and how many of you are keen to do the class.

Enjoy your crafting until we meet again on Saturday.

Sharon
sharon.tgc@gmail.com
ladiecrafter@gmail.com
082 571-6883


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon
    I love your blog, and getting bits of news. Sounds like your crochet and 'chill out' day on Saturday is going to be a fantastic one, lucky ladies who are able to attend, wish I was one of them!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good wishes. It would be great if you were able to join us.

      Delete