Thursday 29 August 2013

What's Next??

Ok, here's the thing.  My mind has just died!!  I need to find workshops for the last 3 meetings of this year and I can't think where to turn.  I am in negotiation with a team to arrange for Pergamano but this will only happen next year as will the pearl knotting which I had lined up for next month.  I am in desperate need of INSPIRATION!!!!  Please can someone help??

Our meeting this past Saturday went off very well again.   Magda presented tatting again and I was able to take my place thanks to a cancellation.  I have now discovered that it does not matter how long you have been doing crafts or more especially how clever and expert you think you are, something will come along to bring you smartly down to earth.  Will I ever get the left hand to manage the thread when making the rings?  Perhaps with hours upon hours of practice.  The other participants were all first time attendees so welcome to Carla, Irene and Linda R as well as Sandra A and Gertie.  I hope to see you all again soon.




Irene trying hard to make the thread what it is supposed to do and not what it wants to do!!

How's my first attempt?  Not very expert but I did have a lot of fun!!

These are some of the finished items which Magda brought with to sell.

Please let me have some ideas of what you would like to do at the meetings.  All suggestions will be seriously considered.

Sharon
Cell:     +27 82 571 6883
Email    sharon.tgc@gmail.com OR ladiecrafter@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment